- Chaousis, Linda, Beyond Positive Thoughts- you can live your life by design not default, Busybird Publishing, Melbourne, March 2015.
- Chaousis, Linda, Beyond the Kitchen Sink: A little reminder to mothers everywhere of the business skills and savvy they’ve built while mothering, self published e-book, 2013.
- Chaousis, Linda, Show Leadership in the Workplace, Prentice Hall, Sydney, 2002.
- Chaousis, Linda, Manage Workplace Information Systems, Prentice Hall, Sydney, 2002 2nd Ed. 2004 3rd Ed.
- Chaousis, Linda, Organisational Behaviour, Prentice Hall, Sydney, 2000.
- Doolette, Ann and Chaousis, Linda, Managing People: Training and Development Workbook, McGraw Hill, Sydney, 1996.
- Chaousis, Linda, Managing and Developing Teams, McGraw Hill, Sydney, 1995. (Was listed as number 7 in the Top Ten Best Selling Business Titles in The Australian newspaper February 27 1996).
Also developed instructional design template for authors to use in the Common Business Units learning guide series published by Prentice Hall in 2003.
- Are you fully using the power of your thoughts, emotions and beliefs?, Violet Magazine, 2014.
- When do you walk away? In Business Magazine, 2012.
- Fighting change fatigue and disengagement, In Business Magazine 2012.
- Get noticed for the right reasons in the right way, In Business Magazine, 2011.
- CSI for your organization, In Business Magazine, 2009.
- Confessions of a faint-hearted career woman, New Woman Magazine, 1990
- Economic and Social Barriers to Women’s Access to Continuing Education, Australian Journal of Adult and Further Education, 1989.
Published Conference Papers
- Hilary Martin and Linda Chaousis, Self-managing work teams: training for effective participation, conference paper from International Team Working Conference at the University of South Australia published in Park Robert et al, Ed, Team Working: International Perspectives 2000